Agnyathavasi Movie Review: Agnyaathavaasi is the most anticipated latest film that is gearing up for a grand release worldwide on Wednesday. After 5 long years, Trivikram and Pawan Kalyan are coming together with this film. There is a lot of positive buzz around the movie and the fans have heavy expectations on the project. The film is having a huge number of premiere shows in USA on 9th Jan.
Main Roles: Pawan Kalyan, Keerthy Suresh, Anu Emmanuel
Director: Trivikram Srinivas
Producer: Haarika & Hassine Creations
Music: Anirudh Ravichander
Genre: Romantic Action Drama
Agnyathavasi Review & Story Plot:
Agnyathavasi Movie Live Updates:
– Agnyaathavaasi premiers started in the USA. The show started with a title card ‘Sincere thanks to Venkatesh’.
– After a quick intro fight and “Dhaga Dhagamaney” song , story rolls into the main plot on AB group.
– After 30 Minutes into the film, It looks like Agnyaathavaasi story line is inspired from Largo Winch (Of course with many changes to the characters). More About that by the time of Intermission.
– “Baitikochi Chuste” song has been shot on Pawan and Anu Emmanuel.. Good one on on-screen as well.
First Half Verdict: The first half of the movie very good with some funny dialogues here and there. Intro fight is very awesome and its a feast for pawan fans. Guarantee hit commercially. Highlights of first half Starting..songs… excellent interval block Aadhi is too good as villain.
– “Gaali Vaaluga” has been shot in excellent locations. A little drawback in 2nd half, flashback scene too slow.
– Now 2nd half is going super strong ! here comes the Comedy at it’s very best .. #KodakaaKoteswarRao will be a feast to enjoy.
Final Report: Comparatively, the Second half is better than the first half. One thing we can be assured of a Trivikram film, is that there won’t be a dull moment on the big screen. Trivikram Srinivas and Pawan Kalyan have packed enough laugh-out-loud moments in Agnyaathavaasi. Definately a hatrick in this combination.
In the film, we can see Pawan Kalyan as Abhijith Bhargav, Keerthy Suresh as Lavanya, Anu Emmanuel, Aadhi Pinisetty, Boman Irani, Kushboo, Parag Tyagi, Rao Ramesh, Sampath Raj, Murali Sharma, Vennela Kishore, Ajay, Sameer Hasan, Aadukalam Naren in important roles. Anirudh Ravichander and Venkatesh in guest appearances. Story will be updated soon.
Agnyathavasi Movie Review:
Pawan Kalyan, as usual, a powerful crowd puller appeared with right grace and glory. He performed jovially with his trademark dialogue delivery. The dances were not so complicated but just pleasant. He Steals the Show all the way. He is ONE MAN SHOW. Keerthy & Anu also gave Top Notch Performances. Decent Performances by all supporting actors.
Trivikram’s pen that has huge expectations met the requirement but gone overboard in some parts. It being Pawan Kalyan’s film audiences do expect more and more from his pen. Though there are some just normal sparks here and there with respect to his dialogues in the 1st half, he has shown his true mettle all over. Overall it has Massy & Racy First & 2nd Half. And coming to the music part, all the songs are impressive. Fantastic Dialogues, Bone-Breaking Action Stunts & First Rate Direction & Cinematography.
Overall Agnyaathavaasi is a paisa vasool, seeti-maar unadulterated entertainer which will be loved by classes and masses alike. The film has got ‘B-L-O-C-K-B-U-S-T-E-R’ written all over it. Go for it!
Agnyaathavaasi Plus Points
- Pawan Kalyan Performance
- Anirudh Music
- Punch Dialogues
- Kodaka Koteswara Rao Song
Agnyaathavaasi Minus Points
- Anu emmanuel
- Story Plot Little Lagged
- Keerthi Suresh Over Acting
Agnyathavasi Movie Rating: 3.5/5
For more movie updates and reviews follow CelebsCinema.com